RISE ABOVE Basketball Clinic Facilitated by Elite Local Female Athletes, Coaches, & Professionals
Key themes and teachings will be creatively & carefully integrated.
Participants will learn:
- Life Skills
- Personal Development
- Team Building
- Chalk Talk
Participants are separated into groups and teams based on their age/ability. Clinics will consist of:
- Basketball Literacy
- Athletic Development
- Games & Competitions
- Team & Individual Skills
Rising Stars is proud to host Quality At-Bats the "Mental Side of Hitting", presented by coach Steve Springer the Toronto Blue Jays mental coach AND special guest Dalton Pompey the Blue Jays newest star. Steve Springer is well known in the MLB for his mental approach to hitting and has worked with many players throughout the majors, as well as NCAA University programs.
This event is being held at Brantford’s Dominate the Plate indoor training facility on December 18th at 7pm.
For Softball / Baseball Players
- You will be more mentally prepared
- You will be one of the most valuable hitters in the line up
- You will have the mental tools to play at your highest level
- You will have the confidence to hit the highest velocities
- You will learn to play the biggest self-esteem distroying sport in the world
For Softball / Baseball Parents
- You will be more aware and understanding during the process of your child's sports career
- You will finally understand the level of expectation at each level
- You will avoid setting ineffective standards for your child, while being an obstacle instead of a positive influence that you need to be
- You will be a better softball / baseball parent
Space is limited!
Register today 1-866-308-9820 X102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org